Malifaux in Northern Virginia

nebiros

Thalaric and I played the first game of many to come at Game Parlor, Chantilly on Tuesday night. We both decided that (for now at least) we are going to try to meet up there for games every other Tuesday night. We are going to be there on Tuesday, September 22nd. I am posting this to formally invite anyone in the area to attend. I am working on a board and he has some terrain to use. So, if you are in the greater DC area, come on out and help us build the community.

(I have never been so excited about a game that I lost on the first try :wacko:)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be there on the 10th. However, I won't be able to make it on the 3rd. Our usual Tuesday night event would be on the 3rd and 17th. I can be (and would love to be) there on any Tuesday night. If anyone is interested in meeting there on another night, pm me and I'll see what the chances are of getting there.

I can generally show up any time on Tuesdays. I was there last night from 5:00 until 6:00 and no one showed. I would suggest that we set a standard of 5:00 as a meeting time. If someone has a problem with that and wants to make it a bit later, then post on here so we can all arrive in time to meet up.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update. Due to the holidays we are going to get back underway with the Tuesday night games at Games Parlor, Chantilly on Tuesday, December 1st at 5:00 pm. We now have three of us: myself, Thalaric, and Uncle Willie. If anyone is interested in setting up a night at Games Parlor in Woodbridge, I will be available on Tuesday nights. PM me and I'll coordinate the weeks so that we can try to expand the community.

• 3 months later...

Time to ressurect on old thread. As most of you have seen, GPC is now carrying the full line of Malifaux. I was in the store and heard a lot of buzz about the game. So, I will be there on Tuesday nights (provided nothing comes up) around 5:00 pm if anyone would like a demo or a game. Uncle Willie and I were regulars for a while and life has gotten in the way over the last couple of weeks. However, I should be able to be more regular now.

By the way, if you come out, you'll get to see Uncle Willie's incredible terrain that he's built for Malifaux. I hope to see a few of the people I talked to on Tuesday.

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine and I met Nebiros today at GPC, and are quite excited about Malifaux. We've actually been drooling over it for a couple weeks now. We're going to meet up there next Tuesday evening around 5-5:15 for a demo/introduction if he can make it. I picked up a rulebook yesterday and am looking for my first crew (so much to pick from!) I look forward to meeting anyone that shows up!