So I Played Tonight

snakeking

and have a couple of things i want to make sure i did right.

no limit on flesh constructs if you get the spell off and have the parts right? I started with one, summoned a 2nd one, then after they had died brought on a 3rd one .

I had a 'canine remains' that i summoned and later had a nurse inject it with 'speed' and 'stimulants'. It seemed really good so i wanted to make sure i can inject the same model with multiple different shots.

other than that it was another fun game. my opponent played Pandora much better than last time and had the woes and pandora together so everytime i failed a wp test i was eating some damage!

another cool thing was that we had 6 people playing in the store tonight, several watching, and one that didnt have time to play but picked up his ninja Malifaux loot from GC.

Sounds like you played exactly right.

Another fun combo to try. Nurse + canine Remains + Killjoy. Good to do in a Nicodem list cause Killjoy is a little cheaper then. You can end the first turn with Killjoy reaping destruction on your opponents side of the board.

Sounds like you played exactly right.

Another fun combo to try. Nurse + canine Remains + Killjoy. Good to do in a Nicodem list cause Killjoy is a little cheaper then. You can end the first turn with Killjoy reaping destruction on your opponents side of the board.

try necropunk + nurse + kj

if you have the cards you leap 2x and move 3x and pop the ugly

Basically a demonbomb ;)

It probably has issues, such as having Killjoy all out by his lonesome, letting the whole opposing army get a whack. Downside, of course, is that if it is a ranged based army, getting engaged might make things problematic for them.

Killjoy is tough and can heal himself to full health with a zero action ability after he kills someone. I think it is a tactic that will work on people that are not expecting it or are not geared to deal with it. I not a big fan of that tactic because it requires the player to bring an unbalanced force and if it fails then the chance of winning is very low.

I think it is a tactic that will work on people that are not expecting it or are not geared to deal with it. I not a big fan of that tactic because it requires the player to bring an unbalanced force and if it fails then the chance of winning is very low.

Remember you technically draft your Crew after you pick Strategies and Schemes. So using the Killjoy bomb might not work for every game, but there are times it can work well. Its not the best choice for a 25 point game, but its doable at 30 points and can be effective at 35.

Also just a quick note from the comments above, Nicodem can hire Killjoy at 11 points as well.