Malifaux Events at the Bugeater GT

LordZombie

When? June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

Where? Millard West 5710 S. 176th Ave Omaha, NE 68135. Home of the Bugeater GT

What?

Join me this year for the first ever Malifaux events in our local gaming convention the Bugeater GT. There will be a Dust Up 25 event (a local twist on smaller format games), a Gaining Grounds event on Saturday, and even a story encounter on Sunday. Should be a great time to all, no matter how you like to play! Buy your tickets at the link below and check out more info on the convention. There are only 24 spots for each event so grab then while you can. Info on the each event will be posted soon, so keep your eye on this post for weekly updates! Come out and make the first series of Malifaux events great and you will be able to see us again next year. 

Bugeater Site for tickets and info:

http://gt.bugeatergames.com/

Rules for the event on Friday:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-B-cb79moA3V_M_iv_3GgwBkR03x-3-XhnuqY15TAU/edit?usp=sharing

Rules for the event on Saturday:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EI-Dh2Ru3U3mRjuj4kBvh6DJp3Svg6M4Wq-9x5pDrRk/edit?usp=sharing

Rules for the event on Sunday:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOtOLq3P58M_9gGnBNcKIPjGaU2I0yyZOCwJEz_iBmc/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

Next Friday is the big event! The story encounter is now up! Make sure to buy your tickets for the events as this always helps out an event. Due to the lack of sign up, I will not be getting a big box of prizes from Wyrd like you see at other events and that is why early sign up is important. I do have trophies from TeeHee games for the Gaining Ground event as well as a prize mat from Mats by Mars. I have gathered as much as I can for prizes, so I hope it is enough. This will be the first year for the event and hopefully be back again next year. 

54 minutes ago, Trample said:

Looking at the schedule for Saturday it shows round 1 has only an hour allocated. I wanted to check this to see if the start time is perhaps earlier (10) than listed. I don't want to miss it! 

Good catch! The is my bad. Round one should start at 10am. The tables will be set for the weekend so no prep is needed. 

On 5/11/2018 at 2:52 PM, LordZombie said:

Custom trophies have been ordered and a prize mat from Mats by Mars also ordered. Rules for the Friday and Saturday event will be posted tonight. Only 3 weeks to go!

I have to say the custom trophies for this event were really fantastic! The top 3 received custom terrain pieces in the form of buildings with a removable roof and a ladder to give the models access  to the flat roof. The roof tile was  etched with the tournament name and place. 2nd and 3rd were one-room buildings with a front door and windows while 1st was a 3-room building with a front and back door. With the removable roof it gives you some fun tactical options in a game. 

Really well done trophies! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next year! 

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2018 at 7:02 AM, Trample said:

I have to say the custom trophies for this event were really fantastic! The top 3 received custom terrain pieces in the form of buildings with a removable roof and a ladder to give the models access  to the flat roof. The roof tile was  etched with the tournament name and place. 2nd and 3rd were one-room buildings with a front door and windows while 1st was a 3-room building with a front and back door. With the removable roof it gives you some fun tactical options in a game. 

Really well done trophies! I look forward to seeing what you come up with next year! 

Thank you. I think I am going to stick with that theme for my events. So if you play in enough of my events, you can earn a whole table of terrain.