How’s Seamus these days?

Somnicide

On 3/1/2018 at 5:58 AM, Athiko said:

I will second this. Played against Kang for the first time last night with Seamus DYKWIA/Sinister and he wrecked my day. Without soulstones he wouldn't of survived long but I ended up not being able to put him down

you just have to make him a priority target. Rip him out of there crew if they leave the opening, drag him away from their other models to minimize who he is giving the bonuses to and blast him with Seamus and the CCK. He is only immune to Horror duels not WP duels and doesn't get any bonuses on them so the Belles can still drag hm out and he is only Defense 5 so Seamus and the CCK can still unload on him effectively even with HtW and HtK. If you think he is going to burn a stone then you can double focus with Seamus to make sure you are able to cheap and take him down to HtK, then even as weak damage the CCK can finish him off. 

You’re making a lot of assumptions there in how easy Kang is to kill. And if you are spending that amount of AP, Cards, and resources to kill him he still did his job in causing you to spend that many resources dealing with him and not winning the game by getting VP or blocking their VP gain. Not a great way to play.

Better play, drag him out of meaningful or useful positioning with a belle and then ignore him.

• Like 1