Going to the winter murderland tournament in Jan. 5 rounds fixed master.

4thstringer

23 minutes ago, Ludvig said:

Are you adding more high-powered minions like thralls or are you counting on monster hunters being enough for obeys so you can add more lower cost henches? Or well, I guess that would be dependent on strats and schemes, that's the flex?

I dont have thralls unfortunately.  I'm counting on monster hunters for obeys or commanding presence on henchmen or maaaaybe bishop.   I've been known to obey a guardsmen to do a scheme too though. 

Interacty pools should present few problems for you, it's the killing I'd be worried about. Bishop + Francisco can be a pretty disgusting duo I think, mostly used it with McCabe though. You could use Lucius to get them where they need to be and keep Franc's buff up for as long as possible so Bishop is scary to hit.

Picking my Round 2 list- Using the 4 gg, 2 scribes and 2 monster hunters as my base lucius list.  I'm thinking either double beckoner and a austringer or double austringer and a jury.  I figure both of those give me lots of activations, the ability to force interacts with the austringer, and lots of other good stuff.  the Beckoner is a lot better at defending SOF, because I can pull out their models.