Starting a crew around Mr. Graves?

kneemus

So I've been pouring through the forums and website and find myself really liking the model of Mr. Graves! While I know he is not a master,  is it possible to start a crew around his model? Any thoughts on who he works best with? Lynch seems to come to the forefront the most. I'd even consider a master outside of TT. I know, blashphemy... 

Every single crew you will ever hire can make use of a midcost beater and pusher. I wouldn't say you so much build a crew around him, but rather he just works in any crew you might slot him into. Very master agnostic model. He's probably least useful in McCabe and Shenlong crews, simply because those masters pack pushes of their own. Diminishing returns and all that. Even so I'd gladly hire him and save a little master AP elsewhere.

Just hitting people over the head is a reasonable job even in a Cabe crew perhaps? Sometimes they also have models that might actually be tricky to kill and show you the door can be used against enemies to get them into non-scoring positions.