Zoraida Would be Proud: A Question on Stitching and Constructs.

Mercutiorty

I've got a Gautraeux Bokor playing in my current adventure that is more interested in finding and trading relics than traditional mumbo jumbo. This works (relatively) well for the M&SU-centric party. Well trained in Enchanting, Stitching and Appraise, he spent his first Talent to get his hands on an Appraised Grimoire (Forgotten Lore Talent, Into the Bayou pg. 142). Taking a look at Enchanting, he found Animate Construct.

Here in lies the question: Can he replace Artefacting with Stitching to make puppets and doll minions a la Zoraida and Collodi?

• Like 1

On 2/26/2017 at 2:11 AM, Mercutiorty said:

I've got a Gautraeux Bokor playing in my current adventure that is more interested in finding and trading relics than traditional mumbo jumbo. This works (relatively) well for the M&SU-centric party. Well trained in Enchanting, Stitching and Appraise, he spent his first Talent to get his hands on an Appraised Grimoire (Forgotten Lore Talent, Into the Bayou pg. 142). Taking a look at Enchanting, he found Animate Construct.

Here in lies the question: Can he replace Artefacting with Stitching to make puppets and doll minions a la Zoraida and Collodi?

That's entirely up to your Fatemaster, but I don't think it would break anything. :)