Tara and bloodwretch

mojopin

hi there, I`ve sometimes found annoying first activate Tara in order to make use of her reactivation. I would like to share an idea that might already been posted but...

Whats your opinion on buring a bloodwretch, copy  "the rage builds" and then make boosted attacks with tara, she becomes a much more efficient beater. Also you can give fast to an unburied bloodwretch and let it charge a friendly armoured model (maybe with graveyard spirit) to draw 4 cards, discard 2 of them and make 2 damage to that model.

To boost Tara, you are giving up an AP from Tara for The Rage Builds and an AP from someone to bury the Bloodwretch so there will probably not be all that many situations where this is the most efficient way to do damage. The card draw is nice though.

With Ml 6 Weak 3 I'd much rather charge an enemy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If u wanna use the bloodwretch efficiently with tara:

-bury the scion of the void 

-give the bloodwretches and some enemies fast (use belles to lure 1 enemy into position)

-If u want, add in toshiro for some free focuses (potentially focus+2 with my little helper)

-make the bloodwretch use her buff action for more dmg and carddraw

-charge with the remaining 2 ap

-Take the scions attack action for (2/5/8) dmg with the focus and positive atk flips from the charge

-If u hit the trigger, you can steal their fast, otherwise you can draw 3 cards and discard one (for each attack) 

-use void wretches to heal the scion back up

-unbury the scion with tara and charge something via chain activation

-repeat next turn

• Like 2