Schemes & Stones Battle Report Somer vs Lilith

Khyodee

Not a bad idea.  To be honest, I think you doing a summery of the game was way more interesting than listening to these guys play a game.

The way you did it was more in line with a podcast.  Even watching the best of batreps can be a snorefest.  Not bad

P.S.  Bring Mike Brandt back for a Somer episode!  It's time for another Gremlin master focus.  Spread the love

Hoping you can get the audio fixed. One aspect of the hobby I've always liked is the post-mortem where we sit around and discuss what went right/wrong/good/bad/ugly, and the summary was good but needed a bit more of the conversational tone.  Looking forward to more either way; the format is pretty good.

We tried recording after the fauxmaha tournament and between being pretty well worn out and the horrible acoustics in the hotel room the audio just didn't turn out to a broadcast quality. Glad Kyle didn't release that bit,  bad audio is my number 1 pet peeve with podcasts

This.  I can't tell you how many podcasts I've skipped because of this.  Especially when one of the guests sounds like he's on a speaker phone......in a tin can.

Thank god this podcast exists, because otherwise I'd have no Malifaux podcast to listen to.  Well done Khyodee!