PanzerFaux I - Event Cancelled

PanzerHarris

Well, PanzerHarris had to cancel the original event because the venue screwed him over. Unfortunate, but out of his control.

The Grid stepped in and offered to run an event that day where everyone who wanted to go to PanzerFaux can go instead. And many others! It's a great venue! Yes, my scale when it comes to distances might be slightly different, but carpooling and such a two hour drive isn't too bad. And indeed - so much better that no event at all. 

(And for selfish reasons it means that I have not booked travel to the Midlands for nothing, and we all get our much wanted gaming fix.)

• Like 1

Hi all, 

I'm talking to the guys at the Grid so that people can play in their event on the 7th instead of this one that's ended up cancelled.

If you've paid for a PanzerFaux ticket, hopefully you'll get two options;

- Playing in a tournament at the Grid in Doncaster instead (with me sorting it out with the Grid guys), or

- Getting a refund on your PanzerFaux ticket 

Just sorting out the details but if people can let me know their preferences I'd appreciate it. 

Have to say a massive thanks to the Grid for stepping in.

• Like 1

The new event is here; 

http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/108310-summer-slapdown/

It's completely separate and I'm not involved in the running, but I can give a glowing reference for the Grid and their events. I've attended all bar one and will continue to attend where I can. 

Thanks for the updates - I will start processing refunds as soon as I can. Sorry again for all the messing around.