Master and crew summaries

GrAYFoX

Hi. I'm trying to drum up more interest in my local meta for M2E and a large part of that is a big fat OT in the group forums.  When summing up masters and their crews however, I realised I don't know much about many of them (especially the new M2E masters) aside from very general conceptual ideas.  Essentially, I want an elevator style pitch for each master and their core crews to add to the OT.

The concept I'm using is a simple 4 bullet point approach being:

• Crew theme and visual look
  • General master abilities and playstyle
  • Crew general abilities
  • Crew general playstyle

Some examples:

Lady Justice

• Anti-Ressurectionists/Undead hunters theme. Western motif
  • Powerful melee beat-stick with crew buffing abilities
  • Crew has strong ranged attacks, good melee and anti-undead abilities
  • Crew pushes steadily forward into melee under well positioned ranged support

Sonnia Criid

• Anti-Arcanist/Witch hunter theme. Inquisition motif
  • Versatile ranged spell caster that attacks with fire and blast damage while counter spelling directed magic and occasionally summoning Witchlings
  • Crew has a mix of strong ranged attacks and melee units with magic suppression and condition removal
  • Crew sends units forward to deal out burning, which is then used to launch attacks disregarding LoS and Cover

Perdita Ortega

• Anti-Neverborn/Gunslinger gang theme. Wild West motif
  • Powerful ranged expert that is equally deadly in melee thanks to the Gunslinger ability. Can shoot around cover and out of activation
  • Crew specializes in powerful ranged attacks, but has several abilities to help them perform in melee along with innate condition removal
  • Crew slowly advances laying down suppression fire, baiting units into LoS where they can chain activate and eliminate targets

Although the Pull My Finger Wiki is a great resource, it's still in the early stages of M2E and a lot of the masters have no descriptions at this time,  I had hoped this exercise could also double up and feed back into the Wiki.  Ideally, a poster would include an entry for their master or one they used during the beta, thus making it more manageable (divide and conquer and all that).  Feel free to add your own take on the three above also. Hopefully, if this idea gains any traction everyone can pick entries of their choosing.

Although there are several dual faction models, that's still 49 positions to be filled ;)  Thanks for your time.

• Like 1

C. Hoffman

• Construct Theme. Steampunk motif
  • Support Master that buffes and upgrades constructs using scrap.
  • Crew uses the best of it's stats for every model connected via Power Loop
  • Strong Melee and durability due to high armor and defensive stats. Close huddled Tank made of constructs.

Lucius Matheson

• Police and Politics Theme. Colonial Motive
  • Support Master that makes his Crew do the work for him.
  • Strong support through key models (officers). Strong shooting. High model count. Schememarker centered.
  • Alround Crew, especially good in scheme marker placement. High positional values.

McMourning

• Mad scientist goes legal. Victorian Motive.
  • Strong melee beatstick with poison shenanigans.
  • Strong support through key models (officers). Strong shooting. High model count. Schememarker centered.
  • Alround Crew. Master kills supported by groups of friendly models in shooting or melee.

Lucas McCabe

• Indiana Jones Theme. Victorian Motive.
  • Support Master. Lends upgrades to Crew. Slows enemy models. Fast
  • Crew uses Upgrades to buff certain models.
  • Crew moves fast along the table placing schememarkers while hindering the opponent to do the same.
  • Like 2