Help me eat everybody.

Uktena

Efficiently, I mean.  My real question isn't about HOW to eat someone, but rather how to get the most out of it.

:crow Pound of Flesh on the Wendigo....how am I supposed to use this?

1. Rasputina activates and uses (1) Freeze Over, then the Wendigo eats Lenny or whatever and makes Raspy Fast...but she's already gone.

2. Wendigo uses (1) Magical Extension and then connects with Freeze Over himself...but he uses his last AP to move into engagement to eat someone and parks himself....

Do I have access to other Paralyzing abilities or Reactivate someplace and I just don't see it?  I even checked Snowstorm and the Silent Ones to be sure.

HELP ME EAT PEOPLE.  (more efficiently.)

Fast should last until Raspy's next activation. Or am I missing your point?

I start to wonder if it's me who's missing something.  So Pound of Flesh makes the Master Fast, but for the trigger on Devour to be useful Rasputina must either go first and use Freeze Over, chain activate the Wendigo, and become Fast after she has activated thus wasting it or the Wendigo can try to Paralyze a model first, but then will not be able to finish the job due to being out of engagement in order to cast Freeze Over in the first place.

CRC makes a good point, but I was wondering if there were any other functions in the themed list - looks like the only way to use the Devour version of Pound of Flesh is to have a model inflict Paralyze, pass the turn, THEN eat them, pass the turn, THEN use Fastputina.

EDIT:  OH GOD IT LASTS UNTIL THE NEXT ACTIVATION!?!?!  Oh...OH MAN....I have not only been hamstringing myself - but I feel like I was just handed a cheat code!  You two are my heroes! 

Edited by Uktena

as mythic and crc said  fast does last til the next activation... so it would help raspy out on next turn ( like raspy needs help doing things...she is brutal)  also note that slow lasts til next activation, and also pandoras( and some of her crews) Incite actions also last til next activation.....  

just a few of the conditions that dont end when most usually do...

--Woe

Just to add to this IIRC a model that is paralysed after it has a it activated remains so till it's next activation. So paralyse with raspy and if initiative goes your way you can charge in the wendingo for two tries at eating your victim. Giving raspy fast before she activates.

Will check rules manual when at home re: paralyse not falling of at end of turn but I believe this works. Pulled this off against Von schill a couple of weeks ago.

Just to add to this IIRC a model that is paralysed after it has a it activated remains so till it's next activation. So paralyse with raspy and if initiative goes your way you can charge in the wendingo for two tries at eating your victim. Giving raspy fast before she activates.

Will check rules manual when at home re: paralyse not falling of at end of turn but I believe this works. Pulled this off against Von schill a couple of weeks ago.

Not only is it right, but even if you give Raspy fast after she activates she gets it next turn.  I'mma blow it all on making her Armor +8 just to see it.