information

WoeIsMe

is there anywhere to get any about Through the Breach RPG if we didnt get to back it?

I know they have information in the backers section on kickstarter.... i was just wondering how it is progressing and if there is a projected release date?

--Woe

The playtest has wrapped up, and it is off to press, last they informed us.

We were told to expect the rewards, at least, at the end of first quarter 2014, which I read as April, considering each regular release date isn't until the last week of the month. As for general release, I haven't heard. I'd guess Gencon, but it could always be sooner. Gencon would probably make the most sense, as they can sell the most copies directly, through the con and through their website during Gencon.

We shall have to wait and see.

Hope that helps.

helps plenty!!! Thank you! and yes gencon makes sense really, i just wasnt aware if it was out of play test yet or not... I hate that i didnt hear about the kickstarter till it was too late...i would have jumped behind that in a heartbeat...

I will just look forward to general release and grab the books when they are available.