Quick newbie questions here.

Parallax1712

Hello again everyone. I was doing some browsing on for a Malifaux rulebook and came a across a 2E pocket edition rulebook. Is that a real product ? Will that have what I need to understand the core concepts of the game? Should I pick up a 1 and a 1.5 rulebook too ?

Sorry for for all the questions but we don't have a store near by where I live that can answer these questions or even sell this line so all my purchases would have to be online .

You'll want a second edition rule book. None as it will have a picture of Man with a red hankercief on it and will say the words Malifaux2e on it.

There is a recently released pocked edition of the rule book-This contains all the rules needed to play but not the card stats or fluff. The cards stats you get in faction decks best way to ensure your rules are up to date.

The mini rule book has a small boy on the front and is sort of greenish in color.

I agree, skip the 1 and 1.5 unless you just want to have them... get the 2e book if you can (I hear they are hard to come by right now) or the pocket edition if you don't want to wait.

Having the full book is handy... you get to see every card for every faction (so far) and it helps knowing what your opponents may play against you.

;)