Francios

Slop Haulers 1 & 2

Young Lacroix 1-3

Large Arachnid

Gunsmith 1

Kaeris

Johan

Need Assembly/Conversion:

Joss (Adding mechanical arm to old metal Fig)

Arachnid Swarm 3

Electrical Creation 2

Rail Crew

Gunsmith 2

Fire Gamin 1-3

Current Ratios:

Painted/Unpainted/Unassembled

4 / 16 / 12

12.5% / 50% / 37.5%

All the metal models from the Kaeris box are on hold as I may just replace them with the new plastics when they finally roll out, same with Johan as the model really doesn't fit the new stats. But all the Gremlins and Non-Kaeris Arcanists need to get done this year.

The only new additions expected for the year will be the Somer and Brewmaster plastics when they roll out and the metal gamin and rail golem when I can scrounge up the cash.

-DavicusPrime

I have so much 40k stuff, that i have a huge painting backlog. I recently bought a chunk of malifaux(3 starter boxes and a few other boxes during gencon) and i bought nearly everything in the deadzone kickstarter(first half of the models recently arrived)

so my goal for the year, is for every new vehicle/large model/unit i buy, I must paint it, as well as one vehicle/unit/large model/malifaux master box, before i buy anything else.

the goal is to slow my new purchases, while also denting my well of projects. first challenge will be when GW releases tyranids, my first 40k army.

1. Start playing Malifaux.

Really, I need to change that as I've enjoyed the games I had in 2012.

2. Deal with Malifaux backlog (only 8 minis now!). Also, paint the new crews I'm currently waiting for (Ortegas and Sonnia) .

3. Paint miniatures from Warzone Ressurection when/if (?) I get them. And play at least a ew games!

4. Paint more Hobbit stuff.