new Lady J vs Old

Severino

Just finished assembling the Scales, Judge and Lady J from my new m2e box, and my fears are confirmed that the new Lady J is... very small. Seeing pics of the old box set, she looks up there in size to the rest of the crew, and she definitely has a very imposing (yet sexy) pose, and the hair is amazing. I always wanted to own that crew, except I was a stone cold Resser and hated the Guild on principle :P

The new plastic doesn't look like a master. If you didn't know anything about the crew, and just saw them lined up I think most people would say the Judge is the master and Lady J is the totem or Henchman. Not only is the model scale quite small, they put her in a croushing pose that makes her look even smaller. So this is all just my opinion, I'm a little disappointed, but at least I can just go and buy the old model, right?

It appears I'm not the only one who feels that way, as trawling the internet for the last hour reveals that 90% of stores are SOLD OUT of the old Lady Justice model and even the whole original box set. There's one on Amazon, but it doesn't like Australians for some reason. US online retailers also hate Australia and want to charge $50 to post one blister. Wyrd store is of course out of stock.

At this point, I can only hope that Wyrd releases an alternate plastic sculpt that is more in keeping with the old style model. I also hope they can bring her scale more into line the other models to stop her looking like a teenager (with weird hair) and more like a badass.

P.S. If anyone wants to unload an old Lady J on me, in any stage of painting and/or assembly, drop me a line :D Please (:| I has munny.

Edited by Severino
P.S.