Guild Austringer vs Death Marshal

Hagisman

Was looking at my cards today and realized that Guild Austringers and Death Marshals are the same points cost. Was wondering if anyone compared them before?

The Guild Austringers seem good against Ranged Crews while Death Marshals for more Melee crews. Though I haven't fielded Austringers too much so I'm not sure about this.

Austringers are downright awesome against pretty much anything. They have nice range when focused, when not focused they can pick targets in combat due to the lack of the :ranged on the Sh. They can also disengage themselves and help with objectives with Deliver Orders.

Death Marshalls are similarly awesome with pretty good melee and shooting, they are pretty resilient and bring some nice burial utility to the board which can trap enemy or taxi your slower more fragile models around with the help of unimpeded. They also leave scheme markers when they die so again help with objectives.

All in all they are very good at very different things. When I play Justice I often take both because one can help support from close range while the other supports at a distance.