Illuminated lore question.

gozer

One of the illuminated models in the dark debts crew has a monster-thing growing out of his back. Is this creature a mutation from the brilliance or a manifestation of Huggy? If it is Huggy, why does it look so different from the model. I'm asking because it will influence how I paint this illuminated. Thanks!

Edited by gozer
punctuation

I'm aware of this but looking for further clarification. What I'm asking is whether this specific Illuminated model is representing a manifestation of subconscious thoughts, or if he's in the process of being turned into a Depleted - making that the Hungering Darkness attached to his back.

To clarify, here is a link showing the model in question:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cFupVgQnBNE/UPh78UfQkvI/AAAAAAAAD4I/nMT-CKHorlA/s1600/illuminated2_6.jpg

I'm aware of this but looking for further clarification. What I'm asking is whether this specific Illuminated model is representing a manifestation of subconscious thoughts, or if he's in the process of being turned into a Depleted - making that the Hungering Darkness attached to his back.

To clarify, here is a link showing the model in question:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cFupVgQnBNE/UPh78UfQkvI/AAAAAAAAD4I/nMT-CKHorlA/s1600/illuminated2_6.jpg

This will likely be a frustrating answer, but it's whatever you want it to be. If you see it as Hungering Darkness, paint it as such.