Starting with M2E

CyrDraconis

Just dropping a quick hello. I tried the game back in 1E and just couldn't get into it - but 2E has really sucked me in after just a couple of demo games, and with the tide of new releases it's become quite popular at my FLGS. Always liked the Ten Thunders stuff, and with two Misaki players already in reisdence, I've up and ordered a Rail Crew.

Looking forward to getting more games in, and already planning for a few supplemental pieces. I have my eye on some Metal Gamin and 10T Archers, and maybe kitbashing a Rail Golem. At least I'm somewhat used to fiddly models with lots of tiny pieces - I play Convergence of Cyriss in Warmachine!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome. Mei works very well as either 10T or Arcanist. She is pretty fun to play with or against.

Have fun but remember; Bad things happen. :)

Yes they do, like Ronin in my first demo game finding out that Ice Gamin blow up when they die!

And the pain train just keeps on coming! I'm another new player starting out with Mei Feng.

Welcome aboard! Share your experiences how Mei is treating you!

Pain train indeed - the moment that hooked me for this crew was the end of my second demo. Kang tosses hot coals to light the Judge on fire; Emberling nudges over and barfs out a scrap marker; Mei Feng chains Railwalker - Railwalker - Jackhammer Kick, and finishes the Judge with a flaming Tiger Claw.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes they do, like Ronin in my first demo game finding out that Ice Gamin blow up when they die!

Pain train indeed - the moment that hooked me for this crew was the end of my second demo. Kang tosses hot coals to light the Judge on fire; Emberling nudges over and barfs out a scrap marker; Mei Feng chains Railwalker - Railwalker - Jackhammer Kick, and finishes the Judge with a flaming Tiger Claw.

Great now I will forever imagine models as barfing out markers when they place them.

Welcome :D

Got my Rail Crew in on Friday, and got them all assembled that night. Was fairly frustrated by the small attachment points on the models, it made assembling them fairly problematic. Someone else suggested Testor's model glue and I may try that next time I have to assemble plastics instead of superglue.

And I lost Mei Feng's foot. Given how the model is posed, I don't think anyone but me will ever notice.

Can't wait to field them. Wow, they are pretty models!

Got my Rail Crew in on Friday, and got them all assembled that night. Was fairly frustrated by the small attachment points on the models, it made assembling them fairly problematic. Someone else suggested Testor's model glue and I may try that next time I have to assemble plastics instead of superglue.

And I lost Mei Feng's foot. Given how the model is posed, I don't think anyone but me will ever notice.

Can't wait to field them. Wow, they are pretty models!

Sympathies! Finally got my box together - Model Master plastic cement works quite well - and wouldn't you guess which piece I managed to drop? Only took ten minutes to find that stupid boot...

And I will say this - compared to some of the models I've seen, the Rail Crew still has a lower and why is that a separate piece? factor than some.