it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

I will probably be trying to convert the church into a clocktower because I have too many jerk freikorps friends who are going to From The Shadows right to the top of it lol

Pic on the PB website when you get it done please.Im looking forward to seeing how turns out. The way the steeple on church is built this wont be hard to do. Actually.... want me to enclose the bell area for you so the stain will match?

Pic on the PB website when you get it done please.Im looking forward to seeing how turns out. The way the steeple on church is built this wont be hard to do. Actually.... want me to enclose the bell area for you so the stain will match?

That'd be awesome actually! Going to try to go for something like this:

QuickDead13.jpg

Also I agree with Ausplosions: Hanging signs would be awesome as an option.

Any chance of a pic of the gaming mat?

Also, are the signs for the buildings attached or separate. I'd like to be able to have some fallen off/broken, as I have distressed and want an run down ghost town.

Sadly no pic for the mat :/ The master is in transit right now to start production. Soon as the test sample gets back Ill take one of it (should be about 2 weeks.) Yeah I should took pics of the master but been so busy for the last week finalizing things, it totally slipped my mind.

I can see your idea point on the signs. Unless specifically requested otherwise, the Upscale and Frontier will be attached (I want keep to the no assembly required idea.) Ill leave distressed unattached.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

That'd be awesome actually! Going to try to go for something like this:

No problem :) Ill add facing all way to roof line on yours (no charge.. the tiny bit of balsa for that wont be noticed for me.) What movie is that from? I like the style for future inspiration...

Could not have come at a worse time...just after Wyrd released the sheer amount of plastic crack they have for Malifaux players this coming weekend.

Dammit....just got the Paddle Boat as well. Ooooohhh my wife is gonna kill me. Hopefully it will be billed as something I can explain away as a Xmas gift for someone in the family!

*wink*