Metal Gamin Df Suit

infernosolarc

Question

3 answers to this question

I wouldn't expect to lose the suit. It's a good question though because when you look at the ability it's a pretty defined statement "This model is Df6..." I don't think the intention was to have the model lose the suit associated with their innate Df but a ruling on this could go the other way quite easily. If I were to make a snap judgement I'd say play it so that your defense doesn't lose any associated suits as I feel that is how it's meant to be played. The vast majority of opponents probably wouldn't question such a decision unless the possible implications of the wording were pointed out to them.

Fair enough. But when Leveticus has Df 6 and the suit for Soulless built in, I think people may gripe =)

I don't think they'd have a leg to stand on if they did. It's their choice to trade their built in suit for a higher Df....no one is holding a gun to their head.

That said, I have no idea which side this would fall on....to lose the suit or not lose the suit.