Malifaux Painting Challenge - Toronto Area (Mississauga, Ontario)

Stinkmunk

MALIFAUX PAINTING CHALLENGE

October 1 - October 31

In celebration of the release of Malifaux 2nd edition (M2E), X Planet is running a Painting Challenge for the month of October. The goal here is to get as many people as possible painted up and ready to play between now and the end of the month. This is not a painting contest, all you have to do is take your Malifaux Crew from zero to table-ready by Halloween and you are automatically a winner.

There are two ways you can participate:

I Need A Crew! - Come by the store and purchase a new Malifaux Crew Box from the store and let the staff know you are planning on participating in the Challenge. Bring in you finished crew* by the end of the Challenge period and you get a $5 X Planet Gift Card!

I Already Have A Crew! - Come bring your unpainted Crew to the store, purchase the new Malifaux 2E Rulebook and let the staff know you are planning on participating in the Challenge. Bring in you finished crew* by the end of the Challenge period and you get a $5 X Planet Gift Card!

We will continue to be running demos in store to make sure everyone has a chance to get acquainted with the new rules. If you can’t make it out on a Monday, contact our local Henchman Andrew at stinkmunk@gmail.com.

Best of luck in the Challenge!

* A Malifaux Crew consists of the models in any one of the Malifaux Box Sets, or the equivalent at X Planet’s discretion. If you are participating under I Already Have A Crew! your Crew can be assembled and primed already but can’t be painted before you sign up. Your Crew is considered finished if it meets a three colour minimum and you’re proud to say it’s complete. :)