Demos/Free play/fun Malifaux night-The Whiz Store-Westborough Ma-Thursday Oct 17

matttt24

If your a malifaux player having a hard time finding a game in central Mass. or someone that is interested in the game that hasn't learned the rules. Maybe your a newer player and just wants some clarification on certain aspects of the game, come on down to the whiz store in Westborough MA on Thursday OCT 17 from 3:30 till 8:00 PM. I will be there to play pickup games and teach the game to new players. I have multiple copies of the 2nd edition rulebook and several different crews to loan out to new players or veteran players wanting to try something new. All are welcome, there are multiple tables available for play as well as painting tables, snacks are sold in store and there is a pizza shop right next door. come down and bring a friend or 2 have a fun night. The Whiz Store carries a large stock of malifaux as well as warmahordes and games-workshop minis. for more information pm me or comment on the thread.