Great Lasercut Terrain

I know I've mentioned this before during recording with Joe on Cheated Fates Radio, but a friend of mine just came out with some really cool, high quality, low cost Wild West Terrain. His name is Will, and he does everything from custom tokens to terrain. This new terrain is amazing. He will be sponsoring The Warstore Weekend Malifaux event with prize/terrain support in Nov 2013.

The terrain works for any 28mm (i.e. Malifaux, Wild West Exodus, etc.). One of the cool things about this stuff is the signs can be customized as well as the buildings (just ask him).

He does of other really impressive terrain for Sci-Fi games like Infinity, but the Wild West stuff fits Malifaux so well, I had to put a post up here.

There are a few articles showcasing his work on TGN (Tabletop Gaming News) here:

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/tag/urban-lasercraft/

Here are some shots of the Wild West terrain, let me and him know what you think. He is a gamer just like the rest of us, so just trying to get stuff he is making for his local friends out to the rest of the world.

post-10269-13911931071792_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...