The Free-For-All "Work In Progress" Thread!

Seregon

I would wager that there are many like me who are either too lazy or too inconsistent in their converting/painting to bother with a thread of their own, so I thought it would be nice with a single thread where everyone can just post a picture of whatever it is they are working on at the moment that they can't be bothered to create a brand new thread for.

To start with I recon we can just keep it free with comments allowed in the thread, but please don't include the picture itself if you wish to quote-reply to a post.

Also, please try to keep the size to a minimum with a width of no more than around 750-1000 pixels. A wonderful free photo-editor can be found here: http://pixlr.com

Allow me to start with some painting-in-progress of my Viktorias.

WIP_Viks_front.jpg

WIP_Viks_back.jpg

@ Seregon: Oh they looking so nice. I wish wish wish I knew how to shade in the folds of a jacket/cloak like that. Can't wait to see them done!

It's actually quite easy. As with most painting, just cheat. Start with the darkest colour and gradually highlight instead of starting bright and shade.