NMM Comission Conundrums

pixelante

So I havn't been playing any Malifaux lately, I am waiting for the new book so I don't have to flip through reams of paper looking for page @@ every time a rules question pops up. That said I am looking forward to the new version, vulnerable, customizable Masters is a great change.

At any rate I painted up a load of Ogres for a Warhammer tournie and so to shift gears I decided to paint some models for a mate and fellow Malifaux aficionado.

painting.jpg

The NMM was his choice, not mine, hence the conundrum. NMM is not my strongpoint and I'd much rather use pure metallics or "realistic" metal which is metal base colour that is shaded with a normal colour like a dark blue or grey and so on. But the customer gets what the customer wants and I don't think I disgraced myself too badly. I am particularly happy with the light sourcing on Lazarus and Vanessa and the Strongarm's NMM has worked out fairly well, though it could have been a bit darker in the shadow.