Base Sizes?

dedonta

So i picked up a few crews to paint up...I'd like to have some nice fancy bases to go along with them. As my order hasn't arrived yet, I'm unsure what size bases to buy to replace the generic ones. Are all the smaller models on 30mm Rounds? Or is there a difference between say Collodi and his puppets? What about Colette and her crew? And my third set is Hoffman and his mechanical guys. Any suggestions on size of bases I need to order? And I guess my last question would be...where to get them with the biggest bang for my buck...I found Secret Weapon Miniatures Miniature Bases for around $1 per 30mm....is that the cheapest on the market?

Collodi - 30mm

Marionette - 30mm

Wicked Doll - 30 mm

(stiched together - 30mm)

Colette - 30mm

Cassandra- 30mm

Performer- 30 mm

Manniquin- 30mm

(Doves- 30mm)

(Corephye - 40mm)

(Corephyee duet 50mm)

Hoffman- 30mm

Guardian- 40mm

Watcher- 30mm

Hunter- 50mm

(Peacekeeper - 50mm)

the figures in brackets aren't in the box set, but are commonly recomended for the crews

Can't help with cheapest place.

As far as price, you'll actually find most of the online companies are relatively similar. To be honest, Secret Weapons Mini bases aren't the greatest quality-wise. They're not bad by any stretch but they're not my favorite, the molds aren't super tight.

The best quality and variety bases I've seen are Dragon Forge (http://www.dragonforge.com/). He's got a dozen different styles to choose from and the price is great. The only downside is the guy basically makes them by hand so they take a while to arrive but they are some of the best quality I've ever seen.

ForgeCraft are also great and the quality is top notch but the theme selection is fairly small, like 6 or so. http://www.forgecraftgames.com/product-category/battlefield-bases/