Miss Pack for sale/auction

blaklyte

Ok, I have a Miss Pack for sale/auction, it is un-glued, stat card intact, new in package. I'm at work right now and will add picture once I get home in about 4 hours. The winner will pay for shipping, and I will contact the winner for there prefered shipping method. I'm in Canada, so shipping should not be much.

I will accept paypal or direct bank transfer. If you have any question don't be scared to ask.

User i_was_like_you already did send me a PM to open the bid at 20$.

Edit: Sorry for the wait, I got home later then expected. Here are the pictures.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

Edited by blaklyte

Usually you post what you want and people PM you on it. Auctioning it here is kind of hard. I'd rather try eBay.

Not 100% sure what it's worth, that's why I didn't post an asked price. Also I don't want to put it on ebay because I want someone from the community to get it.

Edited by blaklyte

Ive seen where folks put there bids in a reply; this way folks see it and it's easy to see who bid at your cutoff time (which I'd give a definite one now to avoid hurt feelings later). You can do the PM method, but then folks won't know what the newest bid is until you post it; so you might spend a lot of time answering PMs that you don't need to.

Ive seen where folks put there bids in a reply; this way folks see it and it's easy to see who bid at your cutoff time (which I'd give a definite one now to avoid hurt feelings later). You can do the PM method, but then folks won't know what the newest bid is until you post it; so you might spend a lot of time answering PMs that you don't need to.

Good point, will do it this way, post your offer in the post, for the cutoff date I was thinking May 1st at midnight. What do you guys think, would that be enough time ?

• 2 weeks later...