Breachside Brawl - Sheffield 26th May 2013 - 25ss starterbox & blister format

ninjahamster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another excellent tournament, many thanks Ninjahamster. 3 great games against 3 guys I'd not played before...

...and 1st, 2nd, 3rd and best painted came back down the M1 to the East Midlands :1_Happy_Puppet2:

Yep, East Mids is obviously the home of gaming, the only person I lost a game to was from East Mids too ;)

Thanks to Jimmy and The Outpost for hosting a great tourney, good venue, ran smoothly and food was nice.

Will be back the next time it's on a Sunday :)

Cheers to everyone I played for some fun games!

Final Results:

1 Maria Wieland Neverborn

2 Jeremy Anderson Ressurectionists

3 Rob Smith Arcanists

4 Jimmy Balderstone Ten Thunders

5 Ian Brocklebank Outcasts

6 Gregory Piskosz Neverborn

7 Michael Taylor Guild

8 Gary Fisher Guild

9 Adam Hutchinson Arcanists

10 Adrian Mills Arcanists

11 Ben Halford Ressurectionists

12 Brooks Martin Arcanists

13 Will Lambert Guild

14 Danny Stones Guild

15 Craig Galbraith Arcanists

16 Dave Chandler Arcanists

17 Josh Brocklebank Arcanists

18 Heather Whitely Ressurectionists

19 Alex Perez Ressurectionists

20 Kelly Dodds Guild

Best Painted - Ben Halford

Most Sporting - Josh Brocklebank

Had 3 great games yesterday Vs Jeremy, Adrian and Alex :D

And I doff my hat to the better painter Ben who's work was a pleasure to see in the flesh.

Big thanks to the guy (sorry forgot your name) from Newcastle who lent me the Lady J cards after I forgot ALL of my own! and took the decision of using either Seamus or Molly out of my hands...LOL

Really pleased with my first proper games using the Lady J box (and no extra blisters etc!) and was genuinely surprised at how hard she can hit :P

Just a shame I couldn't bring Molly or Copycat killer to the table.

Yep, East Mids is obviously the home of gaming, the only person I lost a game to was from East Mids too ;)

I'm sure club Harrogate would love to welcome you to North Yorks, to disavow you of this sad illusion.

:Smug_Puppet2:

Edited by Serigala

I have enjoyed the games a lot, too (with Ben, Rob and Will). Unfortunately, it seems that Fate was really against me that day :-fate :-fate :-fate, so I got the second to last position (not even able to get that famous wood spoon) :) :) :)

Really pleased with my first proper games using the Lady J box (and no extra blisters etc!) and was genuinely surprised at how hard she can hit :P

But don't forget that the only lucky shoot from Seamus that day blew up her head :D :D :D

Had 3 great games yesterday Vs Jeremy, Adrian and Alex :D

And I doff my hat to the better painter Ben who's work was a pleasure to see in the flesh.

Thanks Will.

2 of my games overran (probably my fault ;) ) so didnt get much of a chance to look round at others' stuff, would've liked to have checked out your LJ crew and what others had brought properly!

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I'm sure club Harrogate would love to welcome you to North Yorks, to disavow you of this sad illusion.

:Smug_Puppet2:

I'd love to accept....if Joel Henry can represent me ;)