Breachside Brawl - Sheffield 26th May 2013 - 25ss starterbox & blister format

ninjahamster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the rules for the painting contest?

Crew size? Crew you are using? Individual models?

I wouldn't mind putting forward something new, instead of what I won with last time, however I am slightly restricted based on my output since March and some of my possible options for painting entry are not really playable in the starter set format.

(considering my Lady J demo crew, but I don't have anything guild other than that box set)

Whats the rules for the painting contest?

Crew size? Crew you are using? Individual models?

I wouldn't mind putting forward something new, instead of what I won with last time, however I am slightly restricted based on my output since March and some of my possible options for painting entry are not really playable in the starter set format.

(considering my Lady J demo crew, but I don't have anything guild other than that box set)

Painting contest will be the pool of models you're using - so starter box, totem & one blister

I'm also seeing difficulties coming by train, so had to commandeer the car for the day. I've just transferred payment.

I've only played against 4 of the current list of attendees, so a good chance of meeting some new faces!

No idea which box set I'll be bringing yet.

Had 3 great great games today ended up flipping for crew and ended up taking Ramos lost the first game to Craig's Marcus crew (treasure hunt), won the second against Will's Lady J (beatdown) and finally a draw against Ben's McMourning crew (king of the hill). Thanks guys for some really good games