Off with his head!

Tuttleboy

I picked up the Collodi box last week and I'm having a very hard time getting past how ugly I think the hat is. I have no sculpting skills at all and am looking to do a head swap. Ideally I'd like to put a Mr. Punch head on him, but have had no luck finding one, so I've come here seeking suggestions for a replacement. I've got some Clix at home and have a Harley Quinn head that looks OK, but is not quite what I want.

So my question is:

Where can I find a head that looks kinda like Punch...or maybe Judy?

...or...What head would you put in place of Collodi's?

I just realized after looking at the marionettes I was putting together this evening that Punch and Judy are already in the crew. I really like the pics EternalVoid posted and may steal the idea. Sorry for plagiarizing your idea whoever made the mods, but I'm still looking for options.

A question for those from the Old World. Is there what would be considered a uniform for an old time Puppeteer? I understand that sometime around the turn of the century the had a helper in the crowd called a bottler and the puppeteer was sometimes called the professor. Is that hat supposed to be a reference to either of those?

Either way, I'm sorry Wyrd model makers, but I can't abide the hat (although the face is awesome) so...

off with his head.