Some quick Questions

Darios

Question

Hi folks!

During the last tournament (and more precisely the long hours on the road) some issues came up... and we agreed i'd go ask you here on the board for advice....

1) Can Papa Loco Kill Himself using his (1) Spell Take ya with me? RAW regarding the FAQ the answer seems to be "no" as the speel doesn't specificly state he can do so and furthermore it causes a fixed number of wounds (6 in fact). But what makes me wondering is the last sentence on the Spell: "BOOM! does not activate if this model is killed by this spell" well that pretty much implies he can be killed by it (an actually with only 8 wounds he would in the best cases only be able to cast it once... Oo

2) Can i hire a Metal Gamin in a Victorias Crew either via Vanessa or Hamelins Growing Influence? Crew Creator says "nay" for Vanessa but "yay" for Hamelin...

3) What happens if Lazarus copies "bury" from a soulstoneminer and burys himself... and then looses the ability at the end of the turn (assuming he not permassimilated it)? He is not on the board and without bury he probably can't "unbury" either... so what happens? Is he killed or unburies before he loses the ability?

2 answers to this question

2) Arcanist Asset should prevent you from hiring the Metal Gamin into a Viks crew by any means.

3) He should retain the option to unbury per the ability - the effect of Assimilate (to add the Action to his card) drops off, but the effect of Tunnelling (to bury until you choose to resurface) remains until the model comes back into play.