Some Dates for your (UK) Diary

Clousseau

I'm trying to be organised this year and have planned out (nearly) what tournaments I'll be running this year. In addition to local ones I'm also helping Tabletop Nation build their Malifaux player base with some tournaments there.

Don't forget that ALL UK events can be found in the google+ calendar which is linked in my signature, and there are already great events planned in Mansfield, Sheffield, York, Cardiff Livingston & Glasgow.

Sunday 17th Feb - TTN, Hockley - 25SS fixed Master ("Lost Love")

Saturday 23rd Mar - WW in Milton Keynes - 25SS fixed Master ("Haul of Eggs")

Sunday 16th June - TTN, Hockley - 30SS fixed Master

Sunday 30th June - WW in Northampton - 30SS fixed Master

Sat/Sun 28/29th Sept - TTN, Hockley - Club Challenge*

late October? - TTN Hockley - 35SS fixed faction ranked ("Sun, Sea & Soulstones II")

early November? - Wargames Workshop - 35SS fixed faction ranked

* The Club Challenge is still in the "thinking" stage, but unlike a team event will not require a specific number of players from each club. I'm thinking of running it like a 'normal' tournament, but maybe avoiding same club match-ups on day 1. There will also be points for painting and some Saturday evening events such as a quiz, PW games, EBO or even something non-Malifaux :0 . Anyway, I'll be working on that with a plan to announce something in February next year.

My slightly intoxicated self saw this thread title as dates in the UK and thought ooooh sign me up for one with Mythicfox...He's dreamy!

Sorry, you'll need to look elsewhere for a dating service!

On the other hand wou'll be welcome at any of my tournaments - the ones at TTN are pretty close to London if you are flying in :)