SoCal Malifaux at HRM Steam Convention 1-11 to 1-13, Long Beach CA

Ebonstar

Steampunk.

Victorian.

Western.

Gothic.

Horror.

You know what all of that describes, right?

Obviously I'm talking about the Queen Mary- the world famous ocean-liner, now turned haunted hotel and historical landmark!

Wait...you thought I was talking about Malifaux with those 5 words? Well guess what?!?! I am!!!

Come join SoCal Malifaux at Her Royal Majesty's Steampunk Symposium, January 11th through the 13th on board the world famous Queen Mary in Long Beach California!

We'll be running game demos in costume all weekend long, including the following events:

Friday Night Scenario Encounters- 8PM-10:30PM

Saturday 1-Day Achievement League - 1PM-6PM

Plus an all-weekend open play achievement packet, that you can come in and play between the various panels, performances, and dinners that makes HRM Steampunk Symposium one of the most unique Steampunk conventions in the world!

So put on a pair of goggles, break that grandfather clock for costume parts and join us on board the Queen Mary! For more details PM Ebonstar on these forums or check out HRM Steampunk Symposium at http://www.hrmsteam.com/index.php/event

See you there!

• 3 weeks later...