What next for C. Hoffman?

tremere47

I have my Hoffman crew and I am wondering what I could use to help it out.

here is what I have:

the crew box

mobile toolkit

warden

peacekeeper

i really want to stick to the construct theme but I would appreciate any advice.

Does anyone have experience with using either of the construct riders?

thanks

If you want to stick to constructs, I'd probably invest in either Ryle or the Pale Rider for a bit of ranged support...

Out side of Constructs Santiago is a great Guild model for most crews. Witchling Stalkers are good for providing some melee attacks and removal of nasty effects. Austringers are good for some long range fire support...

I'm not a massive fan of the Brutal Effigy with him as it precludes taking the Tool kit...

Yeah, I'm with FearLord, the Mobile Toolkit is incredibly useful, and gives me healing that I can steal.

Since you're going to be packing a Guardian most of the time, Santiago is a great choice (and I'm glad this has caught on). Wardens are good mobile troopers that work great on their own, or as a compliment to a Hunter. An additional Watcher is always good.

If you like the badassery of the Peacekeeper, but want a bit more shooting, the Pale Rider is every bit the worthwhile investment. I don't see much of an advantage in taking the Mechanical Rider over a Peacekeeper, unless you like robot chicks in swimsuits.

As usual, I anti-recommend the Mechanical Attendant and his Avatar.