A new Infamy miniature - Frank Hyde

Lono

I've been crazy busy lately and pretty absent from the forums, but I'm hoping that it's still OK to post my companies minis here. Finally I have a new model ready for release. Hurrah!

Name: Frank Hyde

Producer: Infamy Miniatures

Scale: 32 mm.

Material: Resin

Concept art: Martin McKenna

Sculptor: MIKH

This bulky brute is a member of Doctor Jekyll's Monstrous Menagerie. Sculpted by MIKH he is on the Infamy Miniatures website to pre-order now. The first run is of 250 high quality resin casts which come with a limited edition card.

I hope everyone likes the model as much as I do. Here are some pictures of the sculpt that really show off the work MIKH has done. You can also vote for it on CMoN at http://www.coolminiornot.com/318228 if you are so inclined.

Cheers,

James

frank-eight.jpg

It's not too late to get in on this as one of the first 250 is it?

And does ordering the starter set that includes him also count towards that?

Definitely some impressive models. Frank as Avatar Seamus would be insane. :)

Sherlock looks like he'd be a good stand in for Ramos. While Watson could be a good Sebastian, highlighting the fluff that shows he only plays dumb for his own ends.

Edited by i_was_like_you

It's not too late and the ones in the starter set are indeed the first run models, yes. Sounds like you can see use for pretty much every Infamy model as a proxy! Hoping it won't be too long until they have their own rules sorted out though.

Glad peeps are down with how he looks.

It's not too late and the ones in the starter set are indeed the first run models, yes. Sounds like you can see use for pretty much every Infamy model as a proxy! Hoping it won't be too long until they have their own rules sorted out though.

Glad peeps are down with how he looks.

Yeah, their models definitely fit the look and feel of Malifaux. Though it would be nice to see their own rules, too.

Very nearly ordered both starters while I was at work, but my basket emptied itself after a few minutes of inactivity while I was helping customers. I did manage to register as a member of the site, though.

Being the money grabbing Infamy overlord, I think you should buy both starters i_was_like_you! ;)

I've just stuck up some pictures of another soon to be released model - Peter from the Lost Boys gang - on the Infamy Facebook page should anyone care to take a look. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.300651270038921.61822.102839256486791&type=1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since you're so honest about it, how could I say no? :P

I very nearly ordered both starters while I was at work that day. I still would like to, as my next major order. Instead, I waited and picked up some Black Friday deals from Miniature Market to flesh out a few Malifaux crews. [It's cheaper to buy Pandora's crew box to get Candy, Kade, and the Sorrows to run with Jakob Lynch than it would be to buy them separately.]

If there's any way to guarantee availability of all three starter sets (once the third one is completed), I'll gladly buy them and spread the word on your fine line of miniatures.

Frank's now in stock and ready to ship. Woo!

You can order him at - http://www.infamyminiatures.com/shop/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&path=67&product_id=58

Also, postage and packaging is free on any Infamy orders over £30

Here's how he looks with a rather splendid paint job by Javier Gonzalez (Arsies)

frank-full.jpg

There's no way to guarantee availability of all three sets by the time the Lost Boys come out i_was_like_you, as it all depends on stock levels at the time. There are still models left right now, but a few are getting somewhat low. They'll all be recast eventually if stock runs out of course, but not necessarily straight away.

I ordered one today!

And i don't even know what to do with it :D

I love your models and work but i have to ask one thing, a starter includes 2 models, for almost 30£.

The miniatures do fit very nicely into the Malifaux universe, but a game by itself with these prices is very difficult for me to imagine.

What is your selling point for Infamy Miniatures? The models are superb but if the starter set only contains 2 models... Well it concerns me a lot and Tag-team sounds a bit weird in a tabletop game.

If you ever need playtesters for your rules, my friends and me would gladly assist you :)

Right now it's about getting really cool character models released. The cost reflects the level of the resin casting quality and development. I'm keeping things in line with other bespoke model ranges, but I understand that a full skirmish game where gangs cost hundreds isn't feasible.

The first game is well in development - a boxed game - sort of a dungeon explorer where you battle across London achieving objectives. Each player controls one character and although they are working together, the relationships and trust between them is fragile at best.

This game will come with lots of plastic non-character models. You will be able to use these in gangs in the skirmish game when it comes out as well as the boxed game. Stat cards and combat rules will be shared between the game too (although there will be extra levels of complexity in the skirmish game). Should you choose, you can create campaigns linking adventuring through the city in the boxed game and then large scale combat in the skirmish game.

So, basically, build up your sexy, resin characters now and then restock with cheaper grunts later! :)

If you want more info check out the website, Facebook page /infamyminis or twitter @infamyminis.