Hoffman machine puppet

GoodPhule

So I have been running the Hoff recently and machine puppet is a great ability but has raised some questions that I am hoping you might all be able to help me answer.

The first question is what abilities does the weapon retain?

I know it says that it becomes cb6 of rams with critical strike but:

• does it keep traits such as paired on the weapon?

• does it keep its other triggers as well as critical strike or are they replaced?

The other question is who is doing the attack, having looked at other threads it seems that it is the model not the Hoff so he can't use soul stones, is that correct?

If it is, how does that work with the schemes and strategys? Does it count for Grudge as it is not the master attacking in melee? Does it also mean that Hoffman is not framed for murder?

Thanks for any help or advice.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Sorry, don't know why this has posted twice. Lets all agree to post replies on the other thread!

I've never played with or against hoffman, but having looked up his rules and tactics whilst listening to a podcast recently...

1) The wording for machine puppet is "make a strike" - I'd assume this uses paired as normal, you're making a strike.

2) I'd also assume you keep the triggers - Gaining critical strike and changing the CB is neither here nor there, but I'm not as sure on this one.