Quick question of Effigies.

DFAngelWolf21

Question

Here's a small situation,

A crew containing Collette as a Master and Kaeris as a Henchmen.

My friend wants to know if, considering Kaeris is a leader model, he wanted to know if he could attatch a totem to Collette and then an Effigy to Kaeris.

Out of what I know, Effigies replace the totem so he cannot make that happen unless of course you play Neverborn in which case yes, that can happen.

This is what I know about it, he just wants the rules clarified about the Henchmen aspect of that.

12 answers to this question

In Rising Powers it states that "Crews containing the Henchmen ignore the Special Forces hiring limit."

What exactly does that mean? Peronsally I do not have a Henchmen, so this is new to me.

I just mentioned to him that the group name for her is m&su and the effifigy is doll. Would that make so he can't take the Effigy in the first place? This is so confusing,

In Rising Powers it states that "Crews containing the Henchmen ignore the Special Forces hiring limit."

What exactly does that mean? Peronsally I do not have a Henchmen, so this is new to me.

I just mentioned to him that the group name for her is m&su and the effifigy is doll. Would that make so he can't take the Effigy in the first place? This is so confusing,

Normally you can own hire two special forces model, unless you hire the henchman, but no matter what only one special forces type

Up to two Special Forces models may be hired per Master. Only one Special Forces group may be hired by a Crew. Some models lift the two model hiring limit when included in a crew, but the limit of one Special Forces group remains.

Hiring a Henchmen into your crew with a Master lifts the two Special Forces model limit.

Only one Special Forces type can be in a crew. The effigy and Kaeris are from two different Special Forces groups and cannot be in the same crew.

Up to two Special Forces models may be hired per Master. Only one Special Forces group may be hired by a Crew. Some models lift the two model hiring limit when included in a crew, but the limit of one Special Forces group remains.

Hiring a Henchmen into your crew with a Master lifts the two Special Forces model limit.

Only one Special Forces type can be in a crew. The effigy and Kaeris are from two different Special Forces groups and cannot be in the same crew.

Okay awesome, now we get it. Thanks so much.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

One last question. Can he have three Special forces in a Brawl?