Where can I find rats stats?

Rhandolph

Unless your planning on using Hamelin or Som'er you wont need them. The rats are heavily tied to Hamelin (so you'll get them in his crew box) and well in a Som'er list you only need them for 1 turn in the game and only need to know one thing; they heal the skeeters 2 Wd's when they are killed or sacrificed within 3" of them (Larva targets as they do nothing else for the crew).

Okay, thanks. That is a shame but nevermind. I had some rats and spare bases knocking about and have Ophelia and a few of the LaCroix clan, as a leader it says she can have gremlins, kin, pigs and vermin types in her crew so I presumed that might include rats. I'll just wait till payday and get some piggies!

Rats are Vermin however she cant hire them when acting as a Master due to the Special Forces Leader (Kin) rule (which limits her to only Gremlin and Kin models when leading a crew in Scraps).

The only way she can be in a crew with Pigs and Vermin in it is if she is doing the Henchman thing with Som'er or when she is doing the Henchman thing with Som'er in a Brawl (Note she will not be the second Master in this case as Henchman can not act as Masters except in Scraps, however you will get the additional 10 SS for not bringing a second Master so it might actually be a bit better).

In any event the Rats do nothing for a Gremlin crew other than functioning as targets for Larva and healing any skeeters that might be within 3" when they are sacrificed to summon another Skeeter (since all there strengths are heavily tied to abilities only present in Hamelin's crew and they can not summon Rat Catchers either).

Edited by Omenbringer