Levy Battle Reports by Kutu

Kutuzov

Levy vs Zoraida

First time using Levy after a while, since I was trying tomaster Ramos, but I still love Levy’s way of destruction unmatched by Ramos.

The crews 30ss:

Levy

Alice

1 Canine Remains

Hooded Raider

3 SPA

3 SS

Old school Levy since I didn’t paint yet Collodi, or buy theA&D.

Opponet

Zoraida

Hoffman

Lelu

Lilituh

Stitched

Maybe 5 SS

I got reconnoiter, and pick stake a claim and Levy scheme.He got Claim Jump, and picked bodyguard Zoraida, and breakthrough. He placedthe counter on my deployment zone.

Regular deployment and he got initiative for the first turn.

Opponet moved his troops forward obeyed Lilituh and left herin the open. I did almost the same, except Levy went and killed Lilith, andsummoned a SPA, now at 4 SPA, I was gonna get them together and get them on thecenter of the table to control his advance. As Levy was busy, Alicekilled the dog for a future HW.

Turn 2/3. Got the SPA together and formed a DesolationEngine, he responded with Zoraida doing a voodoo doll, and making the DesolationEngine charge Alice, for 6 damage. Hoffman stepped forward and killed Aliceleaving him close to Levy. Levy walked 3, and got did 12 damage on Hoffma, heresponded with a healing flip as his slow to die action, and then Levy turn himinto a SPA. The Desolation Engine charged the Voodoo doll and kill it. Thatleft Zoraida almost alone towards the counter.

Turn 4, he won initiative and casted repulsive and run awaywith Zoraida, the Desolation Engine charged Lelu, and kill it, while thestitche did gamble your life with the raider for 4 damage, and then on thesecond the raider won and flipped the red joker, with nothing left on table heconceded.

All in all mistakes from my opponent make the encounter notvery balance. The strategy flip plus his scheme choice, meant he needed to comeafter me, even though he manage to kill Alice, Levy just exceeded in hisability to bring havoc on his crew, bringing more SPA’s and stopping hisassault cold. Alice did not have achange to show what she can do, but instead was sort of bait, since she wassitting on the counter. Also leaving Lilith in the open unsupported, at Levyrange was not very smart. My main mistake was doing the Desolation Enginebefore Zoraida activation, and letting him obey it, to charge Alicewas not very smart, but I guess I learn that for the future.

Next time I’m gonna see if I can take my camera and dopictures.