Gaming and Demo Days at Titan Games in Lichfield

Undisclosed

Hi folks,

If you are wanting some Malifaux goodness in Lichfield then look no further than Titan Games! It's a recently opened store in the heart of Lichfield City Centre which stocks Malifaux and has a growing Malifaux community. So if you are in the area and are interested in playing some games, then come on down. Here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/titangamesltd

It's located at 5 Bore Street in the centre of Lichfield and has a few pay and display car parks nearby. (Sundays are £1 all day, and no charges after 6.30pm)

Gaming nights are Tuesdays until from 10am to 10pm (I believe they get discounts at the local cafe and pizza place if you want some food.) with plenty of table space and opponents of all skill levels.

Intro/Demo days are Sundays. It's mostly Warhammer 40k and Warmachine/Hordes but there are plenty of people wanting to try out Malifaux so if you want a demo or you know of people wanting demos then let me or the guys at the shop know and we'll make sure it happens.

I should be there personally on most Sundays/Tuesdays (I'll probably alternate between the two) but if you want a game or a demo on any day of the week shoot me a PM or catch me on Twitter and i'd be more than happy to help.

If you are also near Walsall, and interested in even more Malifaux, then the Warlords of Walsall club takes place on Friday evenings, 6pm-10pm every week in the United Hatherton Reformed Church in Walsall. Parking is free after 6.30 on nearby roadside bays.

There's always plenty of people there with Malifaux, but if you want to guarantee yourself a game then feel free to post in the Facebook Group which is where a lot of game organisation goes on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/332772503867/

It's also going to be the venue for some more events i'm looking to run in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled!

Cheers,

Jacob

Edited by Undisclosed

• 1 month later...

I'm doing a demo for a new player on Sunday (07/10/2012) and will therefore be available there most of the day (11:00 am to 5:00 PMish) should anybody else require a demo or just want to chat just ask for Garreth. There's also a very good chance that at least 2 other Henchmen will be there at some point so there's no shortage of help available.

Edited by GMort
missed out date....

Hey guys thought i'd jump in as the thrid local henchman, I'm in the store every Tuesday 10am til 10pm and I'm running a malifaux refresher session ahead of our one day event this saturday so head on down if you fancy brushing up on some of the finer points of the game or to join in with a beginner session.