Res Collection building

DaveZee

I blame all of you and your stupid positive attitudes and helpful natures. This is my current collection (before I get my first game in tonight, mind you):

Kirai box, plus

4 Seishin

1 Shikomi

Lost Love

2 Onryo

2 Gaki

3 Drowned

2 Night Terrors

Jaakuna

McMourning

Sebastian

Nurse

Flesh Construct

Zombie Chihuaua

4 Canine remains

Convict Gunslinger

Nicodem

Mortimer

3 Punk Zombies

When I see the Wyrd guys at SoCal Smackdown in a few weeks, I hope to pick up a rogue necromancy, and see what new goodies they have.

When he comes out, I also plan on getting Yan Lo. What glaring ommissions do you see in my collection?

Edited by DaveZee

Thanks for the suggestion!

I am trying to steer clear of the dead prostitute angle, as my 10-year old will be playing from time to time, so I was trying to leave Seamus to the back burner. Even the Nurse, I hope to figure out a way to make her a little less Naughty Nurse and a little more Nurse Rached. :) The Belles aren't so bad, from what I remember.

I find you can get away with 3 for a while, if you are planning on getting his avatar id suggest a minimum of 6.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Also suggest a rogue necromancy! he's a super hard hitter that both nicodem and McMourning can summon up for you.