Gencon orders, FedEx and Tracking overseas.

Soundwave

I am a FedEx trickster!  I will share my secrets with you :huh:

If you make an account with FedEx and sign up for Delivery Management you can get email updates or just look on the FedEx site at any packages currently addressed to your house(or whatever address you enter).  I signed up for this and was notified by FedEx 24 hours earlier on 2 of my orders and a bit earlier than that on my other order compared to the Wyrd shipping confirmation email.  I have heard people say this is normal and the shipping confirmation email from Wyrd is the last step in the process of getting your stuff to you. 

In addition I think you can track your order with the reference number which I believe is included in the order confirmation email.  If you don't want to sign up and all that.  I have not done this so I am not 100% sure.

Baalbamoth, you made that same comment on another thread days ago and it was adressed there.  I cant help but feel you are just trying to stir up trouble and in my opinion you are being very silly if you expected Wyrd to process and ship every order in one day.  Also great necro it made me laugh :D

• Like 1