Just another Malicast

omnivision6

Yes. we will be going with iTunes very soon. Thing is, we weren't really "ready" to put his out. But we decided to just put it up and start. If we waited for things to be perfect, it would never happen. We should have episode two up by September 1st. Hopefully some of our issues will be resolved.

Ill talk to Heretic about the podcast and RSS feed for you guys. Thanks all :)

About Outcasts being priced a point cheaper because they can be hired by other factions - this can only really be said for one fourth of the faction, the Mercs.

And McTavish is great. He is basically another Rami but why wouldn't you want to take two of him?

Not to post highjack but I will try and get in a game with Mctavish before the next episode. Also thanks for the comments guys; input is always welcome.

Not to post highjack but I will try and get in a game with Mctavish before the next episode. Also thanks for the comments guys; input is always welcome.

Hope I wasn't being pushy but I do love those two together! Just remember - if McTavish goes Reckless, there is no way other than Take a Swig to heal him too.

Kinda liking him with Viks at the moment too.