New to Malifaux - Colette du Bois

AndyP.

Hi to everybody,

I'm a new Italian player and I love Colette du Bois faction miniature very much.

I'd like to start with the right step and I need your help.

I buy the Starter box, the Mechaical Doves and Angelica.

How can I have to know about those models? What other models I need to buy? What tactics or combo are more used?

Thanks in advance for every suggest or help in advance!

The main other suggestion is to buy the corephyee.

And then use magnets or other clever tricks to use the pack to be both individual corephyee and the duet. (or the lazy option of buying 2 packs).

Most of the showgirl models have their rules in Rising powers (book 2), but the models come with cards for the rules so you don't have to buy the book.

Take a look at the pull my finger wiki for advice on some of the tactics colette can do.

Be prepared, she has got quite a few tricks, it can take several games to get to grasp all the things she can do, and thats even if you already know the rules.

So expect to lose to start with until you have learnt what she can do

This is an old article but I've found it to be good for a Showgirls Tactica. It really gives a new Colette player some ideas on how to play her.

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?15883-Showgirl-Tactica

I actually think new players should avoid this thread. Much of the information is just wrong.

Some of the basic ideas are sound, but I think we need a re-write.