AndyP. - New player for the Arcanists

AndyP.

Hi to everybody, I'm Andy and I came from Milano (Italy). I tryed few days ago this fantastic games with three my friends and now I'm working for the Arcanists!

I like very much Colette du Bois and I just ordered her battlebox.

I hope to have fun with this game and to meet a lot of friendly people.

I'd like to start with a big question: how to have high performance from the starter set of Colette?

Can you suggest to me some tactics or trick?

Thanks in advance for all.

Hello and welcome to Malifaux.

Colette is a fun master to play with lots of tricks and surprises up her sleeve.

If you go to the Pull my finger wiki you will find lots of suggestions for her.

I would strongly recomend getting her totems, as several of her abilities run off the mechanical doves.

After that, remember you are a crew that isn't at its best in a fight. use speed and other tricks to get your way. Try not to pick schemes like Kill protoge and Grudge, as you haven't got the best models to kill.

The colette crew can be very competative once you have got your head around the different movement she can do.

I've Colette my self and I'm also a new player. My advice is to watch your triggers and don’t for get to use them (her defense trigger is very useful), also make sure to reactivate her every turn and get her to create soul stones (in the early turns) and doves (the rest of the time). Also invest in some mechanical doves (cost little) and coryphées (great for speed) to your crew. The schemes that are best to pull off are ones involving movement such as Sabotage, Power Ritual, etc. Pukll these off using Cas and your coryphées speed to get them done.