How to really contact Wyrd Support????

MDL1113

Hello I am just writing to see if you can help me contact Wyrd customer support I am trying to get an update me on my Henchman Application Form... I am very excited to start hosting games. I have gotten the yes from my local hobby shop to start hosting twice a month and today I bought all three sets of terra clips and I started making promotional material to hang around my local hobby stores. I submitted my application a few days ago and I just wanted to get a update. I might be inquiring soon but I don't know what to think? I have sent two messages to the contact us message on the bottom of the site.

NINJAED! by Justin

Hello I am just writing to see if you can help me contact Wyrd customer support I am trying to get an update me on my Henchman Application Form... I am very excited to start hosting games. I have gotten the yes from my local hobby shop to start hosting twice a month and today I bought all three sets of terra clips and I started making promotional material to hang around my local hobby stores. I submitted my application a few days ago and I just wanted to get a update. I might be inquiring soon but I don't know what to think? I have sent two messages to the contact us message on the bottom of the site.

Typically they get back within 1-3 business days, but right now they're kinda swamped with GenCon and the upcoming book's worth of models that will be available. So, chances are they won't really be able to get back to you until after they get back, which is why I am waiting until then to send them my application.

Best of luck to you!

Just because you're not a henchman (yet) doesn't mean you can't run demo games at the store and drum up some buzz for the game!

Also back when i became a henchmen we had to wait 2-3 months at least! You kids and your easy henching.

Good luck with it though!

Just because you're not a henchman (yet) doesn't mean you can't run demo games at the store and drum up some buzz for the game!

Also back when i became a henchmen we had to wait 2-3 months at least! You kids and your easy henching.

+1

Hello all thanks for the replies. I understand everyone is very busy for Gencon!!!! I am very excite for it also!!!! I am very excited to get deeper involved in the game and buy all the new models that are being released. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression I have been hosting games at my house once a week and I also have been using SKYPE to play friends far away. I just want to take it all to the next level. There are no henchman with in 2 hr or longer of me so I wanted to get my name on the list so when people search the site like I did they can see that I am in the local area and contact me for any game help and updates on days I am hosting games. I did not want to be pushy I just didn't know what to think. I read that one person applied and was accepted with in 48 hr so I did not know.. Also when I applied I did not get any email or update so I was not sure they even got my application. You all are saying you waited 2-3 months and that's cool I just didn't know what to think.

PS... I am excited to become one of your more active Henchman so all you Henchman better step it up!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Ok I had a question about how I SKYPE games---

My brother and I developed this idea!!! First both parties need to buy the same terra clip and build the same board exactly the same!!! This is the hard part it takes many pictures of each stage and a lot of time on both sides. Also both terra clips need to be lettered and numbered like a standard grid. Like A-1, A-2 Ect.... for all areas on the board. Then both users need to have both full crews being played or their own crew and correct size markers representing the right size basses in play. After you have all this done we both use iPads and set them up to fully view the board. Then you just play a normal game and both parties say the point on the board they have moved to and the other player moves the marker to the point so both users have a full board in front of them. It takes a little longer then a standard game to play but it has given me and my brother the ability to play each other.. If you have any other question about something I did not explain feel free to ask.

PS.. I live in PA and the lives in LA

You can get by right now using blank models or "proxying" using the Warmachine Vassal module....you would just have to be honest with each other about your card flips.......

But the big news is that soon Malifaux will have its own VAssal module. I can't say when it's coming but I'm hoping in the next month or two. I've seen some of the development of it and it is going to blow people away when it hits!

Nice I am excited for it but I will have to skype my games till then. I like real life games but some times to play with my bro and friend far away I just have to skype!!! Also I have the terra clips to play at home and game stores and they work great on skpye play.

Already doing some demos and started a malifaux night for Tuesday's. A lot of people are starting to get interested!

Ya i like playing at home but I want to run real Real games with prizes and support from Wyrd.. That's y I am excited to become a henchman!!!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I don't think I will get a reply till after Gencon tho!!! :(. Boo

I actually emailed Justin who does the henchman applications just to let him know that I put one in and he got back to me fairly quickly and said it would be after Gencon. I agree with you though I want to get some support from them so I can do more official things within the store around here. Plus I know nothing about running a league but I really really want to.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

As soon as finished that post I checked my email and I got mine approved hope yours does too! Good luck