Alt mindless zombie ideas (wyrd models only)

So in the intrest of keeping with unique model sculpts and still being able to use them in wyrds bigger tournaments ( with the 75% wyrd model rule for legal conversions), I started coming up with how I can reach 10 or so unique zombies that meet the criteria.

Since there are only 3 mindless zombies sculpts to date, the rest will need to be converted proxies.

Here we go

3 Mindless Zombies

3 Living Impaired (easy six, heres where it gets hard)

Nurse converted to be Silent Hill Nurse ( option for a second nurse since chances are decent you have 2

Scales of Justice (remove the scales but leave the beam...crucified zombie)

Doppleganger ( allready missing half of its skin)

3 Stolen (zombie kids with blanks looks on their faces)

Hollow waif ( if your a levi play you might have a 3rd one you dont really use)

Malifaux Child (another zombie kid and this way he might see the board)

Thats a good 15 possible ideas right there, but i know there have to be more and better ones.

P.S. i didnt include dead justice box models cause theyre hard to get now and they are allready working 2 jobs

Okay so I lied. Sleep interfered with my mini time.

post-7884-13911924278306_thumb.jpg

I looked at the bubbleheaded nurse artwork from silent hill and saw that their faces were more crater pocked and less bandaged so I tried to duplicate that. I think she looks a little strange having long hair and whatnot, but once painted up it may look fairly decent.

I liked the body of the other nurse better but her face was more cluttered so I had to go with the one that looks like a man.

Was this close to what you were picturing or do I have more work to do?