Need Theme Idea for Indoor/Outdoor terrain

Since I already have 10 crews, I figured I'd work on terrain to keep me busy instead of buying a new crew. The basic idea is to build 5x6 or 6x6 building with the intention of having the model be able to go threw the building instead of the usual outside only. Now I need some fine tuning ideas for naming and the little things that make terrain interesting. 1) Bar - I need a name for it, I would rather avoid naming after colette, since I may make a larger one later for her theater. 2) McM Surgery - Figured have central room, with Surgery table and out of site cubby hole for his Extras. I need a slogan to put on his sign. 3) Half burnt sherifs office with bullet holes & broken jail cell. Some sign outside for missing persons (sherif) and Help wanted signs. Ideas for signs appreciated. 4) Thinking of a bank, but it would need to be completely burnt down .. not sure what to do. 5) Chinese laundry... what to name it after? .. I'm thinking like the deadwood TV show style.