Warlords of Walsall 1 Day Malifaux Tournament /18th August

Undisclosed

Very much disapointed, no wife pass!! Shame as i was looking foward to my first malifaux tourny, hopefully next time

Ahh never mind. There will be some more in the future around Walsall and now Lichfield with Titan Games opening recently. Keep your eyes peeled :D

Just out of interest how many people you expecting?

I have 10 confirmed and waiting on another 2 to confirm as well at this moment in time.

Well done to Jacob for a well run event. Thanks to my opponents Keith (good close Supply Wagon game against Von Schill crew), Rich (Perdita made a few poor decisions, but lost Deliver the Message decisively) and Jimmy (a close game of Slaughter that went from 5-5 at the end of turn 6 to 7-1 to me after turn 7 due to Peacekeeper eventaully killing Collette (who had the decency to stay dead on the third deathblow)).

I took a fluffy Hoffman crew, with only the mechanical Rider not being a Guild construct or Guardsman.

I'm glad everyone had a good day playing some games. It was great to see some new faces in the club, and i look forward to going to some other events and hosting a few more :D.

Thanks to my opponents as well. Jez in game 1 for a very close Supply Wagon game, Jimmy in turn 2 for a very stand-offish game which was close and Tim in the final game for a very enjoyable game of Slaughter, i only got the win thanks to a lucky filp to not kill Von Schill by the Punk Zombie at the very end.

Would it be possible to post up the results?

Also did anyone take any pics - as usual I forgot!

I'll post up the final standings when I get back next Tuesday from my holiday in Devon. I can remember the top few, but it gets a bit fuzzy after that.

And I also forgot to take photos, I was going to, but once the games started it slipped my mind. Next time though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back. And here are the final standings for all to see!

1st - Dave Brown (Clousseau), Guild

2nd - Jimmy Balderstone (ninjahamster), Arcanist

3rd - Jacob Graham (Undisclosed), Neverborn

4th - Graham Keen, Outcasts

5th - Tim Brown (Oshova), Ressurrectionists

6th - Rich Godfrey (Hadhafang V2), Guild

7th - Keith Watson, Outcasts

8th - Nick Martin, Outcasts

9th - Jez Allum, Guild

10th - Mike Chomyk, Arcanists

Again thanks to all participants for making it a really great day of Malifaux!